Mobile menu

  1. Orange
  2. Blue
  3. Purple
  4. Green
  5. Light Blue
  6. Dark Blue

Online Meal Ordering

  • Must be an enrolled Rankin County School District student.
  • ALL student meals are currently FREE.  
  • Must create a MyPaymentsPlus account free of charge to order on line meals and specify the preferred location for pick up. (add students/meal order is under the Events & Activities tab,/Distance Learning Meals)
  • Plan ahead ordering is available each Friday at 1:30 p.m. for the upcoming week.
  • Change of plans?  Orders shall be canceled by 8:00 a.m. the morning of by calling the school cafeteria or 601-825-2257.

How To Order Weekly Curbside Meals Online

  1. New to MyPayments Plus?  Already a user SKIP to Step 5.
  2. Download the MyPaymentsPlus app or visit
  3. Create an account.
  4. Add your students.  (you will need their MSIS/Lunch ID number)
  5. Go to the Events & Activities Tab to place your meal orders for each student.
  6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your order.

Curbside Meal Ordering Tutorial

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:
First page of the PDF file: And_Justice_for_all_poster